Group Financial Accountant
What will you be doing at Miniclip?
- A key member of the finance team responsible for annual group consolidated financial statements (IFRS) and monthly group management accounting and reporting;
- Lead the accounting and financial reporting for three of our studio entities under local accounting requirements, including monthly balance sheet reconciliations and profit reviews;
- Enhance the group’s accounting policies and documentation of key judgements / estimates;
- Jointly manage relationships with the group’s external auditors and our shareholder accounting team;
- Technical accounting matters including revenue recognition, acquisition accounting, share based payments and foreign exchange;
- Ensure compliance with internal processes and controls; and with external regulatory requirements;
- Assist the Miniclip tax & treasury team with VAT, income tax and other tax and local obligations;
What are we looking for?
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- ACA or equivalent qualified accountant with at-least 1 year post qualified experience as an accountant and/or auditor;
- Clear understanding of IFRS accounting and reporting requirements, experience in local Portuguese and Italian reporting is also preferred;
- Strong communication skills and a collaborative mindset, comfortable in working with both finance and non-finance team members;
- Experience of working both independently and as part of a wider team;
- A high-quality results driven individual, with strong problem solving abilities;
- Adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken mandatory), also Italian and/or Portuguese is beneficial but not mandatory;
- Solid MS Office Excel knowledge; and
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 financial system is beneficial.
You will be working in our contemporary, open plan office in Fetter Lane with enthusiasts and professionals from the games industry. We like to maintain a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, and our new office comes with a pool table, 100” screen with games consoles, fridge with complimentary drinks for all staff, fresh fruit delivered weekly, regular team building and social events.
In addition to 25 days holiday, we also have a fantastic benefits package, with Vitality medical and Bupa dental cover, cash plan, cover for life insurance, critical illness, and income protection, and a pension plan with company matching contributions (up to set levels).