You can change your Cookie preferences or withdraw consent at any time using the Privacy Settings. You can then adjust the available sliders to ‘On’ or ‘Off’, then clicking ‘Save & Exit’. You may need to refresh your page for your settings to take effect.
1. What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are placed onto your device when you visit a website. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website as to generally improve the user experience, for example, by remembering your preferences, or by offering you personalized content and advertisement.
- verify log-in information and allow users to find friends who use a Service;
- track traffic flow and patterns of travel in connection with a Service;
- understand the total number of users of a Service on an ongoing basis and the types of devices;
- monitor the performance of a Service to continually improve it;
- customize and enhance your online experience;
- provide customer service to you; and
- serve third parties’ adverts in Miniclip Services.
3. What types of cookies do we use?
The types of Cookies used by us and our partners in connection with a Service can be classified into these categories: ‘Necessary Cookies', 'Functionality Cookies', 'Analytics Cookies', and ‘Advertising and Tracking Cookies'. We have set out below some further information about each category, purpose and duration of the Cookies we and third parties set. You may disable Cookies at any time by using the Privacy Settings, but this may affect how the Service functions.
Necessary Cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility.
| Cookie Name | Party | Duration | | ----------------------- | ------------------------- | ------ -: | | AWSALB | Miniclip | 1 week | | AWSALBCORS | Miniclip | 1 week | | aws-waf-token | Miniclip | 4 days | | __csrf | Miniclip | 10 hours | | _dd_s | Miniclip | 30 minutes | | laravel_session | Miniclip | 2 hours | | upsess | Miniclip | 1 day | | mc_consent_dismissed | Miniclip | 6 months | | mc_consent_consents | Miniclip | 6 months | | _help_center_session | Third party – Zendesk.com | Session | | _zendesk_session | Third party – Zendesk.com | Session | | _zendesk_shared_session | Third party – Zendesk.com | Session | | SameSite | Third party - jobvite.com | 1 day |
Functional Cookies record information about choices you have made and allow us to tailor a Service to you.
These Cookies mean that when you continue to use or come back to use a Service, we can provide you with our services as you have previously asked for them to be provided. For example, these Cookies allow us to show you when you are logged in and store your preferences such as your language preferences.
|JSESSIONID||Third party – nr-data.net||Session|
|G_ENABLED_IDPS||Third party – Google.com||Until year 9999|
|NID||Third party – Google.com||6 months|
|c_user||Third party - facebook.com||1 year|
|locale||Third party - facebook.com||1 week|
|wd||Third party - facebook.com||1 week|
Analytics Cookies analyze how our Service is accessed, used, or is performing in order to provide you with a better user experience and to maintain, operate and continually improve a Service.
These Cookies allow us to:
- better understand users of a Service so that we can improve how we present our content;
- test different design ideas for particular features;
- determine the number of unique users of a Service;
- improve a Service by measuring any errors that occur; and
- conduct research and diagnostics to improve product offerings.
For example, we use Google Analytics on our Website and other sites to analyze your use and current IP address. This information will be transmitted by Google to its servers in the US and other countries. On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the Services. The IP address collected will not be associated with any other data held by Google.
|__cfduid||Third party – Cloudflare||1 month|
|__cfruid||Third party – Zendesk.com||Session|
|ADRUM_BT1||Third party – jobvite.com||1 day|
|ADRUM_BTa||Third party – jobvite.com||1 day|
|ADRUM_BTs||Third party – jobvite.com||1 day|
Advertising and Targeting Cookies
Please note that your advertising preferences set using the Privacy Settings apply to your use of our web Services only. If you are also a user of our Mobile Games, and you do not wish to receive personalized adverts, you may adjust your ad preferences using the in-app settings in certain of our games, or otherwise by emailing us on email@example.com.
- If you use a social media platform to log in to a Service, such third parties may set their own Cookies in order to track the use of their platform.
- Also, if you click a link to a third party website (e.g. on an ad), you will be taken to webpages operated by the relevant third party, not Miniclip. The third party may place Cookies on your device when you interact with their products, services or webpages.
|__gads||Third party – Google.com||2 years|
|_fbp||Third party – facebook.com||6 months|
|_fdp||Third party – facebook.com||3 months|
|fr||Third party – facebook.com||3 months|
|spin||Third party – facebook.com||1 day|
|xs||Third party – facebook.com||1 year|
4. How to control or delete cookies
General - In addition to the above, please note that most browsers allow you to change your preferences for Cookies through their settings. These settings will typically be found in the "options" or "preferences" menu. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful:
- Cookie setting in Chrome
- Cookie setting in Safari
- Cookie setting in Firefox
- Cookie setting in Internet Explorer
- To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer's website.
- To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Advertising - If you only want to limit or opt-out from third party advertising, you can find more information by visiting the following links:
- Privacy policies of our advertising partners
- Ad personalization on Android
- Ad personalization on iOS
- Network Advertising Initiative
- US Digital Advertising Alliance
- Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada
- European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance
6. Need More Information?
7. Cookies that have been set in the past
If you have disabled one or more Cookies, we may still use information collected from cookies prior to your disabled preference being set, however, we will stop using the disabled cookie to collect any further information.
8. Contact us